Commercial Solar Maintenance
Why choose Solar Thermal UK?
Solar Thermal UK is the most reliable and experienced solar thermal maintenance contractors in the UK.
Some of our happy customers include:
- The Ministry of Defence
- The National Trust
- Southern Electric
- East Cambridge County Council
- St Albans District Council
- The Guinness Housing Association
- Hexagon Housing Association
- Granta Housing Society
- Lusso Homes
- Peacock Design & Build
- Glenbreck Developments
- GM Developments
- Kamac Construction
- APH Builders
- Blacknight Construction
- Miles Build & Construction
Unrivalled Experience With Commercial Solar Water Heating
- Our work is finished to a high technical standard and we are competent working with solar thermal heating for hot water, pool heating and space heating systems.
- We can carry out all remedial works to solar flat plates, vacuum tubes (direct and heat pipes), parabolic reflectors, pressurised systems, drain back and freeze tolerant collectors and solar panels.
- We are familiar with various roof installation proceedures, in-roof, on-roof, flat roof, A-frame, varying roof tile panel mounting techniques.
- Any heat store configuration is no problem such as direct and indirect cylinders, twin coil and triple coil cylinders, sling tanks, pre-heat systems and thermal stores through to buffer tanks and calorifiers.
- We have the complete understanding of advanced control systems and system logic of operation on solar systems for underfloor heating, connection to biomass (pellet/log/chip) boiler stores and heat pumps.
- We can explain the workings of highly complex solar thermal hot water systems such as multiple arrays, pipework design, sizing for expansion vessels, sizing for pre-cooler vessels, multiple buffer tanks & solar swimming heating pool connections, calorifiers, heat metering and solar for multi-family dwellings and hotels.
- We cover system design considerations, schematics and cutting edge industry software simulations, current regulations and MCS solar standards.
- We can cover destrat pumps, legionella cycles and potential hazards and safety issues when installing solar water heating systems and putting them to work.
- Our comprehensive maintenance service covers, maintenance and fault finding on new and older systems of any size.